4.21.2005

today's first motivation: work.

today's second motivation: watching a sixth-grader spell some word i haven't even heard perfectly on the today show this morning, defeating me that early.

today's third motivation: waiting to see final grades, because that would really suck if i didn't get out of academic probation.

finally, motivation number four: at least i know that "catorce" isn't four, because u2 thinks so. ergo, miguel = smarter than u2.

man, i need to seriously get motivated.

3 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i expected so much more from bono. maybe he was drunk when he was counting off, because he's, you know, like completely irish...while i'm only one/eighth or something.

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking for information on Exercise. Thanks mig for your great blog that will help me add knowledge to my own site on Exercise. Keep up the good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

 
At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mig, I just came across your blog about No-More Smoking as I was looking for more information on No-More Smoking and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home