3.10.2005

pop quiz!

points to anyone who can remember what nadmivwag stands for. answer correctly and you get a cookie.

for those of you who don't get that horribly inside joke, don't bother. it's too nice outside here at cal for me to worry about anything. it's shorts weather! and it's only the second week of march!

things have been going rather swimmingly on all fronts. the weather's nice. every time i'm scheduled to work, someone calls me up to either take my shift or tell me that i'm not working because of several force majeures. i don't mind; it frees up my time.

first wave of midterms officially ends next thursday. oh man. hooray for disorganized professors and scheduling problems.

the weather's too beautiful. i can't sit here inside and type anymore.

it's like summer but nicer! and with work! so not really like summer but only kinda!

3 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger Will said...

*Looks outside window at a snow covered Brooklyn street* Damn, I miss California weather!! Have some pseudo-summer fun for me, Miguel!!

 
At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mivwag...

No Red
A
Drink a lot of water
M
I
V
W
A
Go Bears!

I don't know the rest... ahaha. I remember one about hugging stunt and ad-comm. hahah how it was only couple months ago

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

N- NO Red
A- Always try your best
D- Drink lots of water
M- Memorize pre-game
I- If you need a hug, ask STUNT
V- Vote Kerry
W- Wear Sunscreen
A- Ask Bob about his daughter ?“Hey Bob, four more years?”
G- Go Bears!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home