4.07.2005

i just really abhor the feeling of being on the verge of getting sick. it always happens at the most inopportune times, and i'm left fending for myself with five doses of dayquil / nyquil / supertussin in my backpack. if i show my stash to you, you'd think i were addicted.

it's been intermittent, though; i'm just a little paranoid because my papers are all due and i have to pull more than a couple of all-nighters to get me past the hump. and no, with a bad throat and a bad sinus, i don't think i'll be able to get through it.

this is my thirty-two pages of validation.

spring break, besides the north bay tour, was uneventful. a few days were marked by rain which equalled my not wanting to do much, and a few days were spent literally just walking around the bay area, whether in san francisco, oakland, or getting off at a random bart station and going somewhere.

getting back into the swing of things was much harder this year. i couldn't concentrate on anything any of my professors were talking about, save for when our group project for transportation was due, in which case i was on double espressos for three days straight.

it's almost time for the school year to end, and i think everyone's getting a taste of it because of their clamors for summer vacation and how everyone's weekends begin to look like previews of their summer exploits.

pooped out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home