5.17.2006

serendipitous

having unplanned days can be good sometimes.

-----

mix one part bacardi 151 with one and a half parts of strawberry syrup and three parts of sparkling water.

it makes for a terrific afternoon soda, especially when you're lying on the median on rose and shattuck, enjoying turkey sandwiches and having good conversation.

-----

i was tailed on my way home last night -- some shady guy basically followed me home after eyeing my bag for a few blocks and started gunning for me when he saw me pull out my keys. i ran inside. he yelled.

lesson #632516: always walk home using the safe route -- and be sure to have someone to call so that they know you're all right. (thanks nathan!)

-----

yeah brant parties!

-----

did everyone see that grey's anatomy finale? oh man.

so good.

-----

i recently talked to one of my close east coast friends, and found out that they were all going to take a crazy three-month long (!) trip going "around south america" and gallivanting while it's winter there.

i wanna go!

-----

strawberries are in season. delicious.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*you're* in season.

-ngoc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home