10.24.2003

i never thought that i would ever be posting from the computer labs here in b-twenty-one dwinelle, in the basement where the language center is. the keyboards are unusually small; there's a function key which gets in the way of the control key (since the size of the keyboard is about three-quarters of a regular keyboard, therefore bypassing the keypad), annd the internet connection is a little too fast for me to handle.

it's eerily quiet; i mean, it's a friday, which is understandable -- either all the kids who decided to party on thursday night are feeling the consequences are all in class, or they're all anxious to get out of this building in the mere fifteen minutes we have left. as for me, well, my parents and a few relatives are coming up to see me over the weekend (starting today! yay!), there's a football gamme i'm extremely anxious about, saturday night (oh god yes i'm going to be in the city what what), and the sunday of, hopefully, an awesome afterglow.

i finished my essay twenty minutes ago. i guess i should have just gone home to give me somewhat of a headstart to clean up before my parents see my messy, messy room, and to give myself clean clothes before the weekend begins. meh, i guess i'll see what happens when i'm frantically getting everything done immediately after rehearsal.

speaking of which, i should really get back to what i'm doing. (i never type this fast in spanish, and our gsi is looking at me funny, like i'm cheating or something.) well, what can you say, i was in an honors class in high school, which meant i'm one of the best cheaters out there.

all right. i'm out. PIECE, as bruno would say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home