6.18.2003

i want this shirt, oh man.

so far, so good. the new place is taking a little bit of getting used to, but that's fine, i mean, it's nice. i like it a lot, and i think once everything gets settled in and noli's actually living in there with me, it'll be lots of fun. you know, like playing with legos and drawing on the wall with crayons.

and yay for calsos and tabling, since they're keeping me somewhat busy before summer session starts. i still need to get my books, remind me the next time you see me because i probably will have forgotten by then. hell, i don't even know what books to get since i haven't checked my schedule yet in god knows how long. i should do that right now.

the cal band cd is in, and it sounds and looks good, you guys! if you were in the recording session, ask bob about a copy; if not, you go through the good ol' cars account to get it. i think i'll be handling sales once the season starts, but get it since it's, well, you know, cool. cal band great, indeed.

off to table at a transfer calso, promote the band and all that. go bears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home