6.15.2003

indeed, for i am back in berkeley for the rest of the schoolyear.

no one should ever hang out with their parents for more than two days. it gets to be extremely nerve-racking, and on top of the nerve-rack, there's the stress you have to ttry and keep on the low level the entire time. i don't know how some people manage to be in college and live with their parents, but man, i sure as hell can't. it's nice to see them for the first day when i was in socal, but otherwise, i'd really like to keep it on the minimum. there's a definite newer, more profound appreciation for the parentals, especially since they're my main financial goodness. but oh well. i'm going to be alone for the next few days, which might be a bit underwhelming.

as for the computer, i'm in brh, and there's no internet at the place yet (such is the case with many folk, yeah?). if you want to get a hold of me, the cell's the way to go. and yes, i probably won't be doing much until of course summer session starts, when i would be available past noon.

i want picture frames.

on the beauty that is father's day (cough hallmark holiday cough), my dad is in the philippines, and my stepdad and i have communication issues. suffice to say that father's day is making my life just a bit more miserable, but still fun. if by fun of course you mean depressing.

my stepdad, in spite of helping me move in to my new place and buying me new things, has my respect and a bit of caring. as for love, i don't know. like the old bullshit goes, 'only time can tell,' but i sure do hope that whatever relationsship we have doesn't ever turn sour. it's not that i don't like him nor is it that he doesn't talk to me. my brother and i think that it's that he has a social anxiety disorder (and therefore we need to get him a prescription of paxil or something). i hope it's that, because we never really talk about much. all i know is that he lived in maryland when he was around seventeen and that he was a systems analyst as soon as he graduated.

well. on to better things. this week should be fun. buying books again, yippee. and maybe even a calso or two.

i'm hungry. time to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home