2.20.2004

my throat hates me.

i woke up two days ago with it feeling a little scratchy, but i thought nothing of it since it didn't bother me the whole day and it wasn't giving me anything problematic. yesterday, i started to cough bit by bit, but again, thought nothing of it, maybe because it's the weather changing or something.

and then all of a sudden i wake up today and my sinuses hate me, my throat feels like it was beaten down to a pulp (it hurts to swallow), and my ears want to rip themselves off the side of my head. (then again, i was walking around on a very rainy tuesday night, so that might be part of the problem.)

i don't sound sick, since my sinuses aren't clogged (they're just ridiculously dry), but trust me when i say it hurts to talk. all ye linguists out there: the part where the velum joins with the uvula, that's where it hurts the most.

speaking of linguists, i have to do my homework. after that, miguel gets interviewed, and then, holds a few meetings. party tonight? i deserve it.

weekend, please be nice to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home