10.12.2004

long weekend, and boy, was it a long weekend.

my midterm on friday wasn't as bad as i expected it to be, but the best part was running from giannini hall back to my apartment to pack and eat lunch and still be on time to catch the late bus down to socal.

i finished my boone's before fulton. (mind you, we've just gone one block on bancroft.)

the whole weekend was long -- went on a terribly long bus ride to hollywood, got to the hollywood metropolitan hotel at one, got up four hours later, rehearsed for two hours at ucla, went to the coliseum, played for a long time, got beat by u$c (sucks!), got out of my uniform, and went on a terribly long bus ride back to berkeley. i got home at around 2.45 in the morning.

sunday went like blah.

monday went even more blah because i had class, then i went to palo alto for the whole day for a research project. it was nice to hang around office space with my brother, but then again, being in a speech lab for that long wasn't really that exciting, either. it's making me second-guess what it is i'm doing, or better yet, telling me what to avoid come seek-a-job time.

i am so sore. and i feel like i'm starting to get sick. (don't you just hate that feeling?)

no and then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home