9.20.2004

you know, at one point in time, i was actually looking forward to school starting.

three weeks in to this semester (approximately one-fifth of the way done), i'm finding myself growing wearier and wearier of all the other things concerned with sixteen units of class.

lecture's fine. i go to lecture.

section? yeah. there's that too. but i've glossed over two sections already, and i still don't feel bad, because i don't particularly care for that section anyway.

assuming i pass all my classes this semester, i'm well on my way to graduating from cal in my expected four years.

there's also this thing about not being in band for this past week and this week. i've found so much time in doing so much stuff, it's awesome. i've gone back to my roots (hardboiled) and am branching out to new things (squelch!). it's pretty cool. i'm having a lot of fun.

according to hiro, i can't "really be that berkeley." it's true. yesterday, the city of berkeley had its annual "how berkeley can you be?" parade, so i got rudely awakened by first of all, the rain; secondly, construction outside my house; thirdly, loud naked people denouncing cars; and fourthly, random ass people calling my cellphone at around noon.

i was ticked.

then again, i shouldn't have that many things to worry about.

phonez shit is going to be soooo tits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home