12.30.2003

and i'm back in anaheim.

my aunts went crazy when they saw me because it was the first time they've seen me in close to a year. last time i was here it was also around christmas (woo for being here a week in the summer).

it's not as bad as i thought, except that the headache i always get because of the air down here is back, and i am also somewhat dehydrated. the computer's been downgraded, there's no kazaa or aim, but a big plus is the giant tv in my room with seven hundred sixty five channels of entertainment bliss. i haven't watched tv in so long, and the channels on command are comedy central, hbo, and goddamn, spike tv.

it's cool, though, since in about an hour or so i'll be meeting up with really good old friends and having breakfast with them, and to do that after not having met up at all since june of this year feels really good. hopefully in the hour or so that we're trying to get things together they'll get together, so woo.

on another note, if you're headed towards my place for the new year's shindig, drop me an email so i can send you an address.

man, i'm back... when's the stress going to come?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home