7.22.2003

can you feel it? can you feel the beauty?

the past few days have been marked by a horrendous midterm, coding for the new look of the ocf website (so that it's not so eye-hurty), having a good time with good old friends, and a haircut. the whole really-long-hair-in-the-middle-of-the-summer thing wasn't quite working as well as i thought.

i've been spending much time on the website, so i have pretty much my hands full, dividing my time amongst studying my four romance languages, doing my math homework on time and correctly, and having a social life. the third one's been lacking a little lately, and i plan on doing something about that this week now that i know for sure that my parents aren't coming up.

we had planned for them to come up to berkeley two weeks ago, but that didn't happen, so we bumped it one week ahead. last week, same deal; this week, same deal. next week? i dunno. they said they'll call, but i doubt it'll happen. who knows, maybe they'll just end up coming here when my brother decides to come back up when school starts.

crepes-a-go-go is now a very good option for snack munchies. not quite filling, but it'll get you there.

someone tell me again how i only had eight sprites out of a flat of twenty-four... i'm pretty sure sixteen of them are floating around somewhere. that, or it's a cruel, cruel joke. CRUEL!

once the website's all done, i'll emerge from my hole. but right now, expect me being indoors for at least a few more hours than expected the next few days. i'm really excited; i can't wait to hear from people how the website looks.

coding time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home