11.08.2002

to whom it may concern:

i am sorry.

i'm sorry if you feel i had been ignoring you or had too little time for you. you have every right to feel that way. i mean, i wasn't really helping when i wouldn't talk back or i was too busy studying. i know i might sound a little selfish at times, but hey, do realize that i need some time to myself as well. if i acted rudely or out of line, i'm sorry. if i acted erratically and inexplicably, i'm sorry. if i made you feel like a complete idiot, i'm sorry. if i haven't been talking, i'm sorry. but see, that's all i really can be right now is sorry. i can't just go home whenever i want and see you personally to say it to your face. i've had to make the time to talk, especially what with everything going on. call me a horrible person, call me selfish, call me histrionic. but i am sorry.

if i haven't been talking, there are reasons. i'm just extremely busy or it's not me on the line. if i act as if i'm avoiding some topic, it's just because i probably just had a midterm and definitely not in the mood for any type of talking. if you feel i've been rude to you, disrespectful, or have been ignoring you, please tell me. i can't read your mind. try to meet me halfway and at least tell me something. anything.

it's hard trying to hold back tears when you know something's dastardly wrong.

i might not be avaiilable every single moment of the day, but i try. i try to make time. i'm sorry if i haven't been corresponding with you as much as either of us would have liked, and i hope you let me know so that we can talk about this. i'm making time because it's about time.

again, sorry. i hope you all find it in yourselves to forgive me.

sin título

discúlpame
si quieres.

todo lo que
puedo hacer
es esperar.

cuando
las palabras
se escapen de
tu boca, de tu voz...

espero que
las palabras
me liberen de
mi tristeza.

escribo una nota
en mi cuaderno.
se dice
"nunca tienes razón."

¿dónde está
la respuesta tuya?

estoy esperando.
sabes donde estoy.
estaré esperando.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home