10.23.2002

so my laptop decided to fry itself on me last saturday, and i haven't been online for the past three days. it's kinda annoying having ot go to the libraries and check mail there. it's eerily quiet. plus, the whole no computer thing is messing up with my paper-writing abilities.

so i'm back, and it's better (thanks jake for the xp and everything, i owe you like, my entire sex life) and i'm online. yay.

i'm all done with midterms, thank goodyness. now i have the time to call people like i've been meaning to and talk about important stuff. i'm less frustrated (midterms are over, i have my computer back to functioning status), and i'm gonna be going to oregon state university this weekend (hooray for fourteen-hour bus rides!) so everything's kinda normalizing. kinda. my current situation with some people still isn't good. or existent, at all.

so yeah, i'm still trying to work on getting my computer back to full health, per se, but right now i'm working on what is to be the first page of my six-page paper in english.

speaking of computing, i'm thinking about a possible double major in these fields (besides spanish/portuguese):

cognitive science
architecture

i mean, there's always music (see sidebar), but the more i think about it, the less feasible it seems.

i love having a computer again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home