9.16.2002

yay me, i was on tv! (they broadcast the michigan state vs. cal game on espn2, and they showed the straw hat band more than a few times, i heard. i was on tv, but i haven't really seen myself on tv (if that made any sense.)... i'll go try and find a copy of me shaking my booty on semi-national television. hehehe.

so, here's my off-the-point poem post for the day. it's about hypocrisy. abstractia installment. there ya go.

justice

it’s funny
how in the grand scheme of things
that in the end we’re all going to hell anyway
with the murderers
and the adulterers
and the liars
and the lawyers...

why a lie and murder can both send you straight to hell
it boggles the mind.

nothing in life is fair unless we make it fair.
all the sport and competition
even fair trials
have a bias. it’s never neutral.

justice makes me laugh because
she says to me
i contradict myself
and therefore don’t exist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home