9.06.2002

hey hey hey! it's friday, and you know what that means: no class for mig! waHOO!

on the ink beat is the fourth installment from abstractia. i wrote this in the middle of some weirdly poignant and reflective hoopla that was going on. enjoy.

love

i’ve tried to tell you so many times
but every time i do the words escape me
because when i look at you
you tend to take my breath

away

and leave me gasping for air as i cry out your name
and then you turn around
and do the same thing all over again.

you are adorable.

call it a strange obsession if you will
i’ve kept silent for a long time now
but it kills me, holding back all this
this love

you speak like a bird
you laugh like the gentle falling of the rain
you make me the happiest person in the entire world.

i thought i saw it coming
until it hit me way too late
but then i realized i love you nonetheless
because you love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home