3.21.2004

you never really realize how many clothes you have until you do your laundry and then afterwards have to be really selective about which set of clothes you'll be wearing for six days, keeping in mind that the weather's going to be cold and british, but at the same time keeping a reserve pair just in case the sun does decide to shine.

packing is such tedium. and all of it should fit in this teeny little baggage thing i'm lugging, along with a backpack that holds together the rest of my life.

by this time tomorrow, i will be waiting to board my plane with becca and derek, hopefully caught up with sleep and all that. you'll hear from me sometime between then and when i get back, i'm sure. but if you don't, just assume i'm having the time of my life.

my phone's going to incur hilarious roaming fees if i use it in london, so here's the deal: don't call me!

gotta finish packing first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home