12.09.2003

finals start and i'm so not ready.

everything's still rolling along, even though i think it's kinda unfair that all my friends get out of school this week while i agonize one more week for my finals to start. and then i'm in berkeley for a few more days, then it's the bowl game.

i'm so impatient. i can't wait for things to happen anymore. i can't just wait anymore, either.

my situation isn't helping itself, not in the least. i think i have some growing up to do over the next few weeks and in the upcoming months, just seeing how it is i'm surviving by not doing anything. i feel like i'm cheating the system, and i probably am, but i really really don't feel like i deserve any of this bullshit heading my way.

somebody save me from this madness. i'm so ready to not be ready.

i'd rather be somewhere else right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home